One of the main reasons behind creating this webpage was a desire to make myself space where I could share my data-related work.
That is, outside my occupation. One of the perks of being exposed to the world of information technology is to learn skills that can be used outside the occupational setting. So, my aim is to put in use what I have learned so far. Be that as a data-citizenship action or an idea of how to visualise my listening habits.
However, I wouldn’t like to end up by repeating the same thing. As someone who is inspired by the kaizen principle, I aim to improve my work on every iteration, albeit such an improvement may be small.
- 01 March 2023 See you on The Dark Side of the Moon
- 11 February 2023 Česko v pohybu
- 1 January 2023 Git for academic collaboration
- 10 October 2021 Vykroužkováni. PirSTAN, preferenční hlasy a volby 2021
- 05 April 2021 Combining R and Python to create a serverless psychotherapy dashboard
- 04 March 2021 Terapeutická péče pro pojištěnce VZP
- 19 January 2021 COVID-19: Mortality, Vaccination, and Population
- 19 November 2020 Dostupnost terapeutické péče v ČR
- 21 June 2020 Getting started with generative art in R
- 21 June 2020 Python done the R (Markdown) way